Skip to content
- Provides opportunities for the professional development
- Participates in curriculum development and educational restructuring
- Promotes liaison with teacher formations
- Participate in relevant committees and task groups.
- Recognises and promotes the role of our members in their schools and communities.
- Facilitates communication and mentorship among educational leaders.
- Establishes links with international associations of principals.
- Promote and Represents the professional interests of all members.
- Undertakes educational research, publish journals and our newsletter.