Skip to content
- Provide opportunities for the professional development of members and participate in policy formulation at department level by securing positions on relevant committees and task groups.
- Participate in curriculum development and educational restructuring.
- Recognise and promote the role of our members in their schools and communities.
- Facilitate communication and mentorship among educational leaders.
- Undertake educational research, publish journals and our news sheets and disseminate professional literature.
- Promote liaison with teacher formations.
- Establish links with international associations of principals.
- Promote the interests of members
- Represent the professional interests of all members.